The Bubl Cloud can only process certain types of files. Here are the requirements:
- The file format must be either JPEG (photos) or MP4 (videos)
- File must be either:
- Multiplex - raw file produced by Bublcam with 4 quadrants representing each lens.
- Equirectangular - flattened spherical file with 2:1 ratio - You can download the equirectangular version of media captured with the Bublcam by uploading the multiplex to the Bubl Cloud > accessing My Media and then selecting download.
- If you have edited the file in post production/editing software, please ensure that the file remains a 2:1 dimension ratio, otherwise you will see a processing error.
- Do not import your files using software such as iPhoto or Dropbox, you will receive a processing error.