In order to properly determine if there is a problem with the cable, the adapter, or the camera, it would be very helpful if you could take the following steps and see if it begins to charge:
You will know that the Bublcam is charging properly once it begins flashing blue every few seconds. Please note that the flashing will stop once it reaches a 99%+ charge.
- Ensure that you have tried charging it for at least 3 hours in an outlet that you have tested for a power supply.
- If you're using a different block/power adapter than the one provided, please make sure it's at least 1.5 amps. We recommend that you use the provided power adapter/block even if you are in a country that does not support North American outlets. Simply plug the provided power adapter into a local compatible adapter.
- If you don't see the Bubl button light up blue pull the USB cable out of the wall block and plug it back in. Don't pull the wall block out, just pull the USB out of the block.
- Repeat step #3 five times and finish with the USB cable plugged in the wall block.
- Wait 5 minutes and you should see the Bubl button light up blue.
If this still does not help the Bublcam charge, please click on Submit a Request below.