You can upload videos captured by the Bublcam to YouTube by following these steps:
- Upload your video to Bubl Cloud.
- Download the equirectangular file by entering My Media and accessing the download link from the menu on the specific file.
- Download the 360 Video Metadata app for Mac or Windows
- Un-zip the file, then open the 360 Video Metadata app. If you're on a Mac, you may need to right-click the app and then click "Open".
- Select the video file you want to upload to Facebook and view in 360.
- Click "Inject and save".
- Enter a name for the file that will be created.
- Save the file. A new file will be created automatically with the same location as the original file.
- Upload the new file to Facebook and enjoy this new spherical experience with your friends and family :)